18 aprile, 2010

50 things to do before I die

#1 Live alone.

#2 Go to Los Angeles.

#3 Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.

#4 Fall in love.

#5 Meet Barack Obama.

#6 Meet Anna Wintour.

#7 Talking with Karl Lagerfeld.

#8 Take a road trip with my best friends.

#9 Go to India.

#10 I would like to see a fashion show .

#11 Kiss T.I.

#12  Ask for a raise.

#13 Take a cruise.

#14 Do bungee jumping.

#15 See Great Barrier Reef.

#16 Buy a Chanel 2.55 in electric blue or red.

#17 Buy a Birkin.

#18 Go to Hollywood.

#19 Meet MK Olsen.

#20 Publish the CD that I wrote with Elisa <3.

#21 Overcome my fear of failure.

#22 Tell someone the story of my life, sparing no details.

#23 Find a job that I love.

#24 Be a member of the audience in a TV show.

#25 Send a message in a bottle.

#26 Ride a camel into the desert.

#27 Meet Beyonce , Christia Aguilera & Alicia Keys.

#28 Marry someone.

#29 Meet Johnny Depp .

#30 See the tomb of Michael Jackson and Bonnie & Clyde.

#31 Speak perfect English.

#32 Go to New York / Paris / London Fashion Week.
 
#33 Buy a pair of Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and Manolo.
 
#34 Stay inside an Igloo.
 
#35 Go to Coachella.
 
#36 Travel in helicopter.
 
#37 Travel in air ballon.
 
#38 See an active volcano.
 
#39 Get a thousand followers on Bloglovin'.
 
#40 Get a reflex.
 
#41 Do a tattoo.
 
# 42 See Niagara Falls.
 
#43 Saved someone’s life.
 
#44 Do a food fight.
 
#45 Visit the Great Wall of China.
 
#46 See the Northern Lights
 
#47 Have my photo in the newspaper
 
#48 Feel happy about my life, even for just a moment
 
#49 Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home.
 
#50 Thought that I'm living my dream.
 
And You?
 

6 commenti:

  1. vuoi baciare T.I EEEEEEEH ? hahhah. non e' una brutta idea xd. io invece una delle tante cose sarebbe fare una vacanza di un mese sola con william levyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hahhahahh

    RispondiElimina
  2. hai detto quasi tutte le cose che vorrei fare io..
    quasi quasi ti copio l'idea del post:)

    Elisa

    RispondiElimina
  3. Si Eli, fallo sono curiosa di leggere cosa scrivi!

    @Rejmonda si, anche un bacio sulla guancia mi andrebbe bene!

    RispondiElimina
  4. eh beh gia' ke ci sei scusa te lo porti al letto, l'unica opportunita'. disfruttalo, no? hahahhhhahha

    RispondiElimina